Monday, April 2, 2012

Allie Joy

This past Saturday Julia and I had to pleasure to meet Allie Joy.  Our friends Sheri and Brendon recently welcomed Allie into the world.  I offered my photography service to them, and had a wonderful time taking pictures of Allie.  This was my first time I have photographed a baby, and it was a learning experience.  I had a small light kit with me and a Nikon SB-600 flash.  I also touched up the pictures a bit, but I am still learning how to edit pictures.  Allie does not crawl yet, so she stayed put in whatever position we put her.
My urge of having a photo room of my own grows stronger and stronger as I progress on this photo odyssey.  If anyone is interested in building me a photo room let me know.  Now, let's get to the pictures.

























  It was a pleasure and I look forward to taking more pictures of Allie Joy.  I hope you enjoy the pictures.  I hope to keep this up, and get better every time.

If you like the pictures you see in this post or any other post you have seen let me know!  I am in the process of building a website for my photography and am looking for clients.  My contact email is bellevuephotosnow@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment